- Filled cupcakes, frosted with vanilla buttercream
- light and dark orange modeling chocolate or fondant
- rolled modeling chocolate equipment
- googly chocolate eyeballs
- 1” round cutter
- Yellow-colored buttercream
- paper cone or piping bag
- petal piping tip (#102 Wilton petal tip used here)
1. Roll out the light and dark orange modeling chocolate to 1/16″ thickness using a plastic rolling pin or pasta machine.
2. Using a craft utility knife, cut and the duck heads out of the light orange modeling chocolate.
4. Gently pinch the circle with 3 fingers to form a ‘beak.’
5. Assemble the heads, place them on top of the cupcakes
6. Add the tuft of a crown by piping a squiggle of yellow buttercream through a petal tip.
Smooth Buttercream Cake Frosting
New to Wicked Goodies? Start *HERE*