125 Building Blocks for Your Bakery Business
Video: Book Trailer
This kit is designed for ALL of the following kinds of people:
- Bakers who are serious about running a successful, profitable business.
- Existing bakery owners who need a turbo boost for their business.
- Certified home bakers who are aiming to grow.
- Hobby bakers who are on the path to becoming certified professionals.
- Future business owners who are in the planning stage of launching bakery.
Learn More About the Video Tutorials
65 MINUTES OF VIDEO
Thorough, informative food costing lesson segmented into three films:
Introduction to Costing & Pricing
- This video presents the value of food costing and how it is guaranteed to strengthen your business.
- Learn the three things we do differently when it comes to food costing calculations.
- Acquaint yourself with the format of the spreadsheet system.
- Meet your friends, COGS & Margin
Costing & Pricing a Simple Product
- This video walks you through every single stage of a basic costing & pricing example including volume-to-weight conversions.
- Example used: cookies sold in various quantities at a farmer’s market.
- Learn how to compare your ingredients & packaging purchasing costs between three different vendors (retail supermarket versus wholesale club versus local distributor). Discover how these differences impact your end price.
- Learn how to increase production efficiency to lower your cost of goods.
- Learn how to discard or modify your product concepts to compete with market prices.
Costing & Pricing a Complex Product
- This video tackles the costing & pricing of a product that includes multiple recipe elements & packaging components.
- Example #1: a two-layer retail style carrot cake with packaging.
- Example #2: three-tier wedding cake.
- Example #3: a wholesale style cake sold in corrugated 6-packs by the pallet.
Learn More About the Costing & Pricing Spreadsheets
Begin costing out your menu items like a professionally trained chef!
Lessons on how to use these spreadsheets are included in the video portion of this kit.
- A tried & true system especially designed for bakeries of all sizes.
- Compatible with Microsoft Excel (office software) and Google Sheets (free alternative)
- Scale your recipes with the push of a button!
- Automatically compute a recommended sale price for nine different styles of bakery operations including retail, wholesale, farmer’s market, home businesses, private label, co-packer, and distributors.
- Pre-loaded labor rates may be customized to your liking.
- Pre-loaded price margins may be modified to match your own preferences.
- Work backwards from your desired sale price to arrive at a compatible cost of goods.
Learn More About the 3.5 Hours of Audio
Listen while you bake!
Plug your ears into the audio version of the ebook (outlined below) by streaming it on YouTube.
Accelerate your progress by listening repeatedly to the sections that challenge you the most.
Learn More About the 180 Page eBook
• Analyzing the Marketplace
• Tackling Market Segments
• Brand Development
• Logo Design
• Website Design
• Product Design
• Packaging Design
• Distribution & Transportation
• Cost Analysis
• Raising Investment Capital
• Equipment Recommendations
• Operating Logistics
• Production Efficiency
• Marketing Strategies
New to Wicked Goodies? Start *HERE*
More Free Stuff
Bakery Business Tutorials