Step by Step Instructions
- White and pink modeling chocolate
- 8” cardboard round
- Rolled modeling chocolate equipment
- Fondant smoother
- Blossom plunger cutters
- Smaller two blossom cutters from this set
- Rounded sculpting implement
3. Between two pieces of parchment paper, thin the edges of the circle with a fondant smoother.
5. Place the pink circle of modeling chocolate on top of the cold decorated cake.
8. Add the smaller flower elements at the peak of the skirt ruffles, also from biggest to smallest.
Next: Part 5
Piped Chocolate Details
New to Wicked Goodies? Start *HERE*