Return to Doll Cake Tutorial Index VIDEO: Doll Cake Part 4 – Modeling Chocolate Skirt Decorations
If the video doesn’t load, click on the link above to watch it on YouTube
Step by Step Instructions
- White and pink modeling chocolate
- 8” cardboard round
- Rolled modeling chocolate equipment
- Fondant smoother
- Blossom plunger cutters
- Smaller two blossom cutters from this set
- Rounded sculpting implement
2. Using a cardboard round as guide, cut one of the sheets of pink modeling chocolate into a circle.
3. Between two pieces of parchment paper, thin the edges of the circle with a fondant smoother.
4. Using blossom plunger cutters and blossom cookie cutters, cut the white and the rest of the pink modeling chocolate into five different sized flowers.
5. Place the pink circle of modeling chocolate on top of the cold decorated cake.
8. Add the smaller flower elements at the peak of the skirt ruffles, also from biggest to smallest.
Next: Part 5
Piped Chocolate Details
New to Wicked Goodies? Start *HERE*