Attention bakers, cookie artists, and cake makers! Do you operate as a small business or home bakery using a Facebook page but no website? Maybe because you are too busy with dessert orders/kiddos/family/day job to find the time to do it yourself? Or because you are too strapped for cash to hire someone else? Well, let’s do something about that!
- This giveaway is open to female-owned bakery businesses worldwide
- that do not already have a working website
- but already exist on social media (for example, on Facebook)
- and have a strong photo portfolio of work
The Prize Package
- A 1-2 hour phone consultation to brainstorm your overall business strategy and website layout vision.
- One free custom WordPress website for your bakery business, designed and uploaded onto your domain.
- A follow-up phone consultation including some personal training on how to update and manage your website’s content.
This giveaway involves the kind of site that remains entirely in your control. You will be able to modify all your content without having to hire someone or write code. DIY is the best, most economical kind of website to have if you run a small business! Note: This giveaway does not include the cost of your website’s domain and hosting package. You are responsible for those ongoing, nominal expenses.
Qualities that I am looking for in the winning businesswoman are creativity, professionalism, and a good potential for growth. I want to help an up-and-coming talent get the website she deserves!
How to Enter
Fill out the form below, including the complete URLs for your social media pages so that I can check out your work. If you aren’t on some of the social media sites that are listed below, that’s fine – just leave those entries blank. If you have other links or comments to share, you can add them in the “other” field.
Deadline for entry
The entry period for this giveaway lasts until midnight on February 1st, 2015.
This is part of my Women in Business initiative
Pay it forward!
If you enter this giveaway, you will automatically be added to the
Indie Baker’s Listing