Having trouble with your ebook purchase? Maybe the answer is here.
Access Your Book NOW
Follow these links to access the content from your ebook
Smooth Buttercream Cake Frosting
Cake Sales Kit
125 Building Blocks for Your Bakery Business
Gingerbread House Recipe and Baking Instructions
Gingerbread House Decorating and Construction
Cake Delivery Made Easy
Common eBook Issues
Can’t Find the Download Link
- Unless Paypal or eJunkie (the automated ebook distributor used for PDF ebooks and kits) are in the midst of a service outage, your download link should arrive instantaneously in an email whose subject line includes the title of the purchase. In the rare case of a service outage, this process may be delayed for several minutes.
- If you don’t receive the email right away, check your spam folder. Maybe it’s there.
- Still can’t find it? Confirm that you are logged into the right email account. All download links automatically get sent to the email related to the Paypal account that was used to make the purchase.
Expired Download Links
PDF download links are limited to nine usage attempts. Once the maximum threshold of nine has been reached, an error message will report the link has “expired.” Every once in a while, a device keeps trying to initiate the download even though it can’t because there is not adequate free space or a strong enough internet connection to succeed. This causes the link to rapidly expire. If for that or any other reason, you encounter an “expired link” error message, we apologize for the inconvenience and will seek to resolve the issue as swiftly as possible. Please email email@example.com and request that your link be reactivated. To expedite a response, include the words, EXPIRED LINK in the subject line and in the body of the email, cite the book or kit title as well as the email address originally used to make the purchase.
Smartphone & Mobile Device Downloading Issues
- The email containing your download link includes instructions on how to best download the book or kit that you purchased. The most accurate instructions can be found there.
- The majority of download failures result from insufficient storage capacity on a mobile device. If there is not enough free space remaining, the download cannot complete. Most devices are set to warn the user when that is the case. Some aren’t (see Expired Download Links above).
- It is recommended that you perform the download on a laptop or desktop computer where there is enough memory capacity to house the entire file. After that, you can transfer the files you wish to read onto a mobile device.
- Note that The Cake Sales Kit & 125 Business Blocks for Your Bakery Business are designed for use on computers since they contain editable files in multiple formats including Excel and Word.
- If you bought a book expecting it to arrive in the mail but it never came, maybe it’s an ebook. Only Cake Decorating Modeling Chocolate is available in both digital and print formats. All other books are digital only. If this sounds like your issue, please see the first category, “Can’t Find the Download Link” above for help in finding your download link.
- If you are having a technical issue with a book that you purchased from iBooks, Amazon Kindle, Kobo, or Nook, please reach out to their customer service department. Only they can access your data and assist with your issue.
- If you are not sure how to download a file, locate a downloaded file, open a zip file, open a PDF file, or use a mobile application, try typing your question into a search engine like Google. You may find the solution there.
Once you download your ebook file and save it in a file on your computer or device, backup the file. The easiest way to do this is to email a copy to yourself as an attachment. That way, even if your computer crashes or you exceed your maximum number of download attempts, you will still retain a copy of the file in a place where it can be easily accessed from anywhere, any time.
I hope you found the answer to your issue here. If not, feel free to contact the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to Wicked Goodies? Start *HERE*